The 2021 Jewellery World Awards (JWA), formerly known as the JNA Awards, is now accepting entries via www.JWAwards.com. JWA launched three new categories to its roster — all of which were introduced to cover a wider scope of companies in the global jewellery and gemstone industry.
Helmed by Informa Markets Jewellery, the world’s largest B2B jewellery fairs organiser, JWA was founded in 2012 to promote innovation and excellence in the international jewellery and gemstone trade. Originally designed to celebrate achievements within the Asian region mainly, the award has grown tremendously over the years and now caters to the needs of more members of the global community.
The 2021 JWA categories are:
1. Brand of the Year – Retail
2. Industry Innovation of the Year
3. Manufacturer of the Year
4. Outstanding Enterprise of the Year – APAC
5. Outstanding Enterprise of the Year – EMEA & Americas
6. Outstanding ESG Performance of the Year
7. Outstanding Small Enterprise of the Year (50 full-time employees and below)
8. Young Entrepreneur of the Year (age 40 and below)
9. Lifetime Achievement Award (nominated by the organiser)
“To create an even more diverse and inclusive award programme, we have expanded the Outstanding Enterprise category to include the Americas, and added Outstanding Small Enterprise of the Year to the list. That way more companies from all over the world can be recognised for their outstanding achievements, regardless of the scale of their operations. Additionally, the new Outstanding ESG Performance of the Year category will highlight the importance of sustainability in every aspect of the business. We look forward to sharing more inspiring experiences and solutions from the industry at the 2021 JWA,” shares Letitia Chow, Chairperson & Founder of Jewellery World Awards at Informa Markets Jewellery.